- 9th December – Dr. Sketchy’s Winter Special at Cellar 35, Aberdeen.
- 30th November – Ducks Stilts and Laser-Harps at the Flying Duck!
- 27th October, Hallowe’en Highjinks at The Birmingham City Library Centre for the Child
- 21st October – Enchanted Forest, Edinburgh Botanic Gardens
- 13th October – Glasgow by Gaslight, Steampunk stories at the Britannia Panopticon!
Monthly Archives: June 2011
The Vagabond ventured South of the border to tell tales and compère at the Middlewich Folk and Boat Festival, the venue – Sweden. Nope, not the country, rather a beautifully restored traditional narrow-boat! Fantastic performances from a variety of acts, … Continue reading
…when tales were told, and toilets didn’t exist. we had to use, the portaloos, which is tricky when you’re pissed!” Black Knights were vanquished, a dragon’s hoard was discovered and tales of knightly valour were told by Lord Vaudeville at … Continue reading
In association with Hopscotch Theatre, the Vagabond warped the fragile minds of children and stuffed them full of nonsense at the Tramway Theatre’s Alice themed family open day, a thoroughly successful, noisy, mad-cap adventure – Charles Dodgson (Lewis Carroll) would … Continue reading