If you looked very carefully at the Edinburgh Fringe this year, you may have seen the Vagabond plying his trade on the streets of Edinburgh! Sadly the foul weather for much of the Fringe drove me indoors, bigger and better plans are emerging for next year, however 😉
- 9th December – Dr. Sketchy’s Winter Special at Cellar 35, Aberdeen.
- 30th November – Ducks Stilts and Laser-Harps at the Flying Duck!
- 27th October, Hallowe’en Highjinks at The Birmingham City Library Centre for the Child
- 21st October – Enchanted Forest, Edinburgh Botanic Gardens
- 13th October – Glasgow by Gaslight, Steampunk stories at the Britannia Panopticon!