- 9th December – Dr. Sketchy’s Winter Special at Cellar 35, Aberdeen.
- 30th November – Ducks Stilts and Laser-Harps at the Flying Duck!
- 27th October, Hallowe’en Highjinks at The Birmingham City Library Centre for the Child
- 21st October – Enchanted Forest, Edinburgh Botanic Gardens
- 13th October – Glasgow by Gaslight, Steampunk stories at the Britannia Panopticon!
Monthly Archives: May 2012
As part of the Southside Festival, local community organisation ‘Urban Roots’ set up their Environmental awareness and activities ‘Earth Zone’ in Queens Park. It was one of those rare and glorious hot days in Glasgow and the Vagabond sat, sweltering … Continue reading
The Vagabond wandered the streets of Govanhill , with reference to its Gaelic namesake (‘Gobhann’ – ‘Smith’) telling tales of Smiths, Smithys and Smithying. Streetland is an excellent community-run festival focussed on strengthening community and community facilities in Govanhill, a … Continue reading