As part of the Southside Festival, local community organisation ‘Urban Roots’ set up their Environmental awareness and activities ‘Earth Zone’ in Queens Park. It was one of those rare and glorious hot days in Glasgow and the Vagabond sat, sweltering outside the provided yurt, (which was hotter than Da Derga’s hostel within!) telling tales of ecological responsibility, environmental disaster and man’s greed (plus a few pirate tales thrown in for an enthusiastic young buccaneer in suitable attirrrrre!) Links to both Urban Roots and the Southside Festival through their logos, above and below!
- 9th December – Dr. Sketchy’s Winter Special at Cellar 35, Aberdeen.
- 30th November – Ducks Stilts and Laser-Harps at the Flying Duck!
- 27th October, Hallowe’en Highjinks at The Birmingham City Library Centre for the Child
- 21st October – Enchanted Forest, Edinburgh Botanic Gardens
- 13th October – Glasgow by Gaslight, Steampunk stories at the Britannia Panopticon!