Avast ye Landlubbers! Hoist the sails, splice the main-brace, man the cannon and send ’em all to Davy Jones Locker afore ye end up three sheets to the wind! The Vagabond got his sea-legs in his first commissioned show for the Three Harrrbours Arrrts Festival in Cockenzie House. A Fine venue, if a little cramped. Tales of sailors, sea-monsters and swashbuckling shenanigans was the order of the day, and very well received it was too!
- 9th December – Dr. Sketchy’s Winter Special at Cellar 35, Aberdeen.
- 30th November – Ducks Stilts and Laser-Harps at the Flying Duck!
- 27th October, Hallowe’en Highjinks at The Birmingham City Library Centre for the Child
- 21st October – Enchanted Forest, Edinburgh Botanic Gardens
- 13th October – Glasgow by Gaslight, Steampunk stories at the Britannia Panopticon!