- 9th December – Dr. Sketchy’s Winter Special at Cellar 35, Aberdeen.
- 30th November – Ducks Stilts and Laser-Harps at the Flying Duck!
- 27th October, Hallowe’en Highjinks at The Birmingham City Library Centre for the Child
- 21st October – Enchanted Forest, Edinburgh Botanic Gardens
- 13th October – Glasgow by Gaslight, Steampunk stories at the Britannia Panopticon!
Monthly Archives: August 2012
The Wandering Vagabond, in association with Tall Tales & Short Stories, presented an excellent performance of Beowulf, despite a few disasters on the way! Firstly, the wonderful, early-medieval long-house at Duncarron Fort, in which we were meant to be performing, … Continue reading