- 9th December – Dr. Sketchy’s Winter Special at Cellar 35, Aberdeen.
- 30th November – Ducks Stilts and Laser-Harps at the Flying Duck!
- 27th October, Hallowe’en Highjinks at The Birmingham City Library Centre for the Child
- 21st October – Enchanted Forest, Edinburgh Botanic Gardens
- 13th October – Glasgow by Gaslight, Steampunk stories at the Britannia Panopticon!
Monthly Archives: October 2012
The Vagabond journeyed south, braving the Black Country to tell some Samhain stories and terrifying tales to remind the kids at the Birmingham Centre for the Child that All Hallows Eve isn’t all about sweets and dressing up! I was … Continue reading
As part of the Scottish International Storytelling Festival, the Vagabond was commissioned to wander through the greenwood telling tales of an arboreal nature, The Three Green Women of One Tree Hill, The Nose Tree and The Search for Mabon ap … Continue reading
A jolly good time was had by all as the vagabond duly transformed two large audiences into a cacophony of steam-powered machinery in a retelling of H.G Wells classic tale, ‘The Lord of the Dynamos.’ Click thumbnails to be redirected … Continue reading