A jolly good time was had by all as the vagabond duly transformed two large audiences into a cacophony of steam-powered machinery in a retelling of H.G Wells classic tale, ‘The Lord of the Dynamos.’ Click thumbnails to be redirected to the full-size image on photographer Stuart Crawford’s excellent page.
- 9th December – Dr. Sketchy’s Winter Special at Cellar 35, Aberdeen.
- 30th November – Ducks Stilts and Laser-Harps at the Flying Duck!
- 27th October, Hallowe’en Highjinks at The Birmingham City Library Centre for the Child
- 21st October – Enchanted Forest, Edinburgh Botanic Gardens
- 13th October – Glasgow by Gaslight, Steampunk stories at the Britannia Panopticon!