As part of the Scottish International Storytelling Festival, the Vagabond was commissioned to wander through the greenwood telling tales of an arboreal nature, The Three Green Women of One Tree Hill, The Nose Tree and The Search for Mabon ap Modron were amongst the tales told on what, thankfully, turned out to be an unusually warm and gloriously sunny day in mid-October! Sadly no photos have emerged, but click the above image to link to the event page on the REBG website!
- 9th December – Dr. Sketchy’s Winter Special at Cellar 35, Aberdeen.
- 30th November – Ducks Stilts and Laser-Harps at the Flying Duck!
- 27th October, Hallowe’en Highjinks at The Birmingham City Library Centre for the Child
- 21st October – Enchanted Forest, Edinburgh Botanic Gardens
- 13th October – Glasgow by Gaslight, Steampunk stories at the Britannia Panopticon!